- Rates include a full breakfast. Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary restrictions or preferences.
Rates are based on single/double occupancy. Only Canterbury has room for an extra folding bed and one additional guest for an additional charge of $25. All rates do not include tax.
Room rates change based upon demand. Weekends and holidays during peak season will be higher. Please click the Check Availability button to view room rates for specific dates.
- A credit card number is required to make a reservation and your card will be charged for one night per room reserved in order to confirm your reservation. A two night minimum is required for weekends and holidays during peak season and some weekends throughout the year. Please click the Check Availablility button to view the weekends when a two night minimum is required.
- Cash, personal checks, and credit cards including American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- Reservations can be cancelled or changed up to 5 days before check-in. Reservations cancelled within 5 days of check-in will receive a refund minus a processing fee of $5 per night per room if all nights can be re-booked. Weekend and holiday nights during peek times that are not re-booked are not refunded under most circumstances and will be charged in full. Please cancel by phone or email as soon as your plans change.
Check in/check out
- Check in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Let us know if you will be arriving earlier or later so we can make arrangements.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m.
- We do not sell or provide alcoholic beverages but you are welcome to bring your own. We have wine and beer glasses and wine openers available for your use.
The kitchen is not available for use by guests. A small fridge and freezer is located in the upstairs hallway for your use.
Thornrose House is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted outside being mindful of non-smoking guests.
Pets are not permitted at Thornrose House.
Children aged 8 or older are welcome.
A roll-away bed is available for extra guests for $25 per night in Canterbury only.
At Thornrose House at Gypsy Hill B&B we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Thornrose House at Gypsy Hill B&B. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Thornrose House at Gypsy Hill B&B we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Thornrose House at Gypsy Hill B&B may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.